Looking up in the sky, it may be difficult to spot a UFO, but not a drone!!
Drones have become that popular these days. Not restricted to a few people, these drones come in all types of capacities and variations.
- For the uninitiated, drones are nothing but flying robots! Technically speaking drones are unmanned aircrafts, also known unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) or unmanned aircraft systems (UASs).
- These systems can be remotely controlled or they can fly autonomously, obviously through software controls. These drones have many uses in many fields such as military, search and rescue, surveillance, drone-based photography and videography, delivery services etc.
- Once the popularity of the drones increased with respect to its civilian uses, many new variations have evolved, especially drones with camera. Photography, videography enthusiasts, and hobbyists are proud owners of these systems as it takes their profession and hobby to a higher level, literally speaking.
Drones with camera are quite a rage now, everywhere. With a significant reduction in the cost, from the time they were first released, these surely are making their presence felt. Starting at around $100 for a simple beginner’s model, these drones with camera can go anywhere up to thousands of dollars, depending on the customizable features and programs.
Best three drones with camera:
- DJI Phantom 3 Professional Quadcopter 4K UHD Video Camera Drone
- Eachine Racer 250 FPV Quadcopter Drone with HD Camera Eachine I6 2.4G 6CH Transmitter 7 Inch 32CH Monitor RTF Mode 2
- DJI Phantom Aerial UAV Drone Quadcopter for GoPro
Take a look at the different features and specifications of these drones with camera:
|Drone Model||Weight||Maximum Flight time||Camera Type||Video||Amazon Rating|
|DJI Phantom 3||2.82 lbs.||Approx. 25 minutes||Integrated with gimbal||720p, 1080p, 4K, 2.7K||4.3|
|Eachine Racer 250||13.8 ounces||Approx.
|1000TVL, support for HD night, camera angle adjustable||800*480||3.6|
|DJI Phantom for GoPro||2.2 lbs.||Approx.
|Designed specifically to work with GoPro cameras.High-definition, cinema quality aerial pictures.||Compatible with Zenmuse H3-2D Gimbal for super stable videos||4.0|
DJI Phantom 3 Professional Quadcopter 4K UHD Video Camera Drone
The DJI Phantom 3 Professional Quadcopter 4K drone with camera is by far the most affordable drone with the4K feature.
It has all the popular features and is a great choice. These drones are manufactured by DJI, which is one of the leading drone manufacturers.
This drone has a 3-axis gimbal feature that offers excellent photos that are crystal clear, ultra-smooth videos, and a long flight time.
Video recording is 4K ultra HD with fully stabilized 3-axis gimbal. The Vision Positioning system in the drone allows stable flight indoors.
Some salient features of the DJI Phantom 3 Professional Quadcopter 4K UHD Video Camera Drone:
- A DJI pilot app allows for live viewing and complete camera control.
- It has vision positioning system and GPS assisted hover.
- Easy to use flying
- Shooting a 4K video happens at up to 30 frames per second and crisper, cleaner photos can be captured at 12 MP.
- Simply connecting to the phone or tablet allows you to have 720p HD view of everything that your camera captures while flying.
- It has a long flight time of approximately 25 minutes.
- It comes with some power packed features such as auto takeoffs and auto landings, high power flight battery as well as a built-in safety database of no-fly
- The maximum ascent speed is 5m/s and descent speed is 3m/s
- Read the full review HERE
Eachine Racer 250 (HD Cam, 2.4G 6CH Transmitter 7 Inch 32CH Monitor RTF Mode 2)
The Eachine Racer 250 FPV Quadcopter Drone with HD Camera comes from the company Eachine that believes in its commitment to combining creativity and technology to bring about drones that are accessible to everyone.
Some of the features of this product are:
- It has a long distance remote control with high sensitivity.
- It has a long time stable flight, with real image transmission.
- Comes with a super anti-fall structure.
- Disassembly is easy with a quick change propeller device.
- Flight speed is ultra-fast that can be manipulated easily.
- Comes with an automatic search frequency option.
- It has a built-in OSD which shows the flight voltage of the battery, flight time, and current channel.
- Read the full review HERE
DJI Phantom Aerial UAV Drone Quadcopter for GoPro
The DJI Phantom Aerial UAV Drone Quadcopter for GoPro is a drone from DJI, which is known to manufacture some of the best drones.
This model too is known for its excellent features, some of which are highlighted here.
- It is a complete quadcopter with a remote transmitter.
- It produces dramatic effects. However, Wi-Fi streaming from the camera is not possible as it interferes with the remote control system.
- Comes with an advanced GPS positioning.
- The fail-safe function that comes with this product can be configured to automatically fly to and land at its take-off position if the connection to the transmitter is lost at any point of time.
- The maximum horizontal speed is 22 miles/hour (10 meters/second).
- Capturing pictures and actions is a very easy.
- This drone has an intelligent orientation control that allows you to perform sweeping camera actions. This is a possibility because of the Naza-M autopilot feature.
- Read the full review HERE
Some things you should know before you buy a drone:
- Everyone would want to buy a flying robot. But it becomes a matter of serious consideration if you are a conventional RC hobbyist or a photography and videography expert professional, or someone with interest in commercial drone technology.
- A quadcopter or a drone with a gimbal will give you great quality pictures and videos. This is a mechanical camera stabilization system that keeps the camera steady even with fast speeds or when the drone tilts or moves around.
Know your basics about drones, their flying techniques, and all other regulations that come with owning one.
- Be a part of a drone community.
- Always fly responsibly. According to the Federal Aviation Administration, registration of drones flown is required, for both hobby and commercial purposes.
- Any aerial video platform, that gives stunning footage and takes great quality images, will be a little expensive.
There is some serious money involved here and it is always best to do a bit of research before buying one.
Here is alist of the best drones with camera, explaining the best features that come with each product. Check them out!
All the three drones with camera have some excellent specifications, which are ideal for capturing beautiful pictures and videos. The DJI Phantom 3 Professional Quadcopter 4K UHD Video Camera Drone is one of the best drones for photography and cinematography. It captures ultra HD video and comes with great safety features.
While the Eachine Racer 250 FPV Quadcopter Drone with HD Camera is a drone that is more suitable for experienced pilots. The DJI Phantom Aerial UAV Drone Quadcopter for GoPro is very reasonably priced and easy to use, allowing you to shoot any kind of events and caters to the needs of beginners and experienced professionals alike.
- 1 Best three drones with camera:
- 2 DJI Phantom 3 Professional Quadcopter 4K UHD Video Camera Drone
- 3 Eachine Racer 250 (HD Cam, 2.4G 6CH Transmitter 7 Inch 32CH Monitor RTF Mode 2)
- 4 DJI Phantom Aerial UAV Drone Quadcopter for GoPro
- 5 Some things you should know before you buy a drone: